Skip to content
- Organisers of group visits, functions, photo shoots or other events must book in advance by contacting the Park office on (07) 3393 4647 (business hours, fees may apply).
- Wearing of sun protection and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
- A shady picnic area is available.
- Open fires are not permitted. You may bring a gas or fuel stove for cooking.
- Hot and cold beverages are available from the Visitor Centre, however there are NO EFTPOS facilities on site.
- Accessible toilets are readily available, but the grass pathways used for sections of the guided tours may make the use of wheelchairs or strollers difficult.
- Pets are not allowed anywhere in Fort Lytton Historic Military Precinct or anywhere else in the national park.