Fort Lytton Historical Association is an organisation of dedicated volunteers founded to support the Fort Lytton National Park staff in the restoration and presentation of Fort Lytton Historic Military Precinct, Queensland's foremost military exhibit.FLHA occupies a building on-site at Fort Lytton National Park. Our building is also one of the seven buildings and structures displaying Fort Lytton's extensive military museum, as well as housing the FLHA office, the Information Centre, the Refreshment Centre and the Souvenir Shop. FLHA's many functions include:
- Provision of free guided tours to the public on Sundays and most public holidays.
- Operation of the Information Centre, the Refreshment Centre and the shop on those days.
- Provision of the same services for tour groups during the week, by special arrangement with the National Park office. (These arrangements are subject to fees and must be booked with the National Park office).
- Research and cooperation with the National Park staff in the restoration of the site.
- Research and cooperation with the National Park staff in the design and manufacture of museum exhibits.